* Are you pregnant and experiencing low back, hip or pelvic pain as your baby grows?
*Are you a new mom navigating the postpartum, “4th Trimester”, or a seasoned mom experiencing pelvic floor issues like leaking, vaginal heaviness, painful periods, or pain with sex?
*Are you struggling to find balance between caring for yourself and caring for your family and feel that your body is stuck in fight-or-flight or freeze because of the birth of your child, regardless of how long it’s been?
*Are you a woman suffering from chronic pain in the head, spine or hips, causing you to worry because no one is listening and all the treatment options you’ve tried haven’t helped?
*Do you have headaches or migraines that seem to be worsening and you think there’s a better solution than medications (because they aren’t helping anyway)?
*Are you looking for a way to help yourself but need someone to explain things in terms you can actually understand and can give you the time and attention you really need so you can get better?
*Do you believe in your body’s natural ability to heal itself when given the right tools, if someone would just give you some guidance already?
*Are you concerned that if you don’t find some relief soon you may have to resort to pain pills, injections or surgery and you want to avoid those at all costs?
*Are you a woman who is ready to heal?
Hi, I’m Justine Calderwood.
I help busy pregnant and postpartum moms, and women with chronic pain of the head, spine, and hips enjoy an active lifestyle free of pain and limitations, regardless of how long ago it started. My holistic approach utilizes your body’s natural healing power to help you avoid pain pills, injections, and surgery.
I offer an outside-the-box approach to physical therapy that you won't find down the street. I'm a mom, too, so I understand the challenges of balancing self-care with caring for others. I have a passion for helping women feel better, and I want to partner with you so you can enjoy your life the way you're meant to!
To get started, choose the option above that is best for you.
Interested in Getting our Help?
Watch this Video to See How We've Helped People Just Like You!
If you are a mom and are wondering if your body is fully recovered from childbirth OR if you are suffering from back, neck or chronic pain, download a free guide to get started right away. Inside you'll learn valuable tips to get you on the fast-track to feeling better so you can enjoy life again.
- What optimal postpartum healing looks like
- When can you return to exercise
- Easy way to check for Diastasis Recti at home
- What you should be aware of after giving birth
- How to know when to contact your provider
- Postpartum healing – going beyond the six weeks
- What ONE thing you can change right now to start feeling better
- Why your pain may be stemming from somewhere other than your neck
- Easy, trade secret strategies that work to ease tension in the head, neck and shoulders, that use little to no equipment
- The #1 change to your nightly routine that can get you better sleep, so you can wake up refreshed and decrease your daytime fatigue
- Simple, trade secret strategies that work to ease pain in the low back and hips, PLUS you’ll receive a bonus video that shows you exactly how to help yourself
- The #1 thing you can do for yourself to relieve your pain and improve your energy level that won’t cost you a dime
- The 15-min routine that will quick-start your healing process that can be done easily at home
- The #1 self-treatment tool and how to use it to feel better and move easier again
- Insider tips on ways to work through chronic, unresolved pain so you can enjoy life more
- Tips that you likely haven’t tried before to resolve your long-term pain
- Ways to ease pain that can help to reduce or eliminate the need for medications, injections or surgery
Look What People Just Like You Are Saying About Healing Spot Physical Therapy
”I became terrified to go to regular physical therapy. Having an extremely painful degenerative condition, it usually caused more pain, and most of the time more damage. Justine has a very gentle hands-on approach. She makes you feel really comfortable and safe, which for me is a huge thing, because physical therapy for me was scary.” ~Jess